Wednesday, July 14, 2021

Challenge # 610 - CASE Someone!

Happy Wednesday, all!  This week the challenge is to "CASE Someone!"  As you know, CASE stands for Copy And Share Everything or Copy Another Scrapper's Efforts....aka scraplifting.  You don't have to make an exact replica of someone's creation, you could be inspired by the layout, design, colours, products they used, technique they tried, just their general style etc. etc. etc.  I know I'm constantly amazed by the wonderful papercrafters out there in blogland and I'll bet you are too.  This is your chance to let someone else's project inspire you!

In your post make sure you include a link to the project or crafter that was your muse so we can all see how you were inspired.  You can even CASE yourself if you want!

And, remember, we're not just about cards.  We'd love to see your pocket pages, altered items, tags, bookmarks, scrapbook layouts....any papercraft goes!

This is what I did....


If you'd like to see whose card I CASEd, check out my blog for more information.

Can't wait to see what you create!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

No comments:

Post a Comment