Tuesday, July 6, 2021

Featured Projects Challenge # 608

  Thanks so much for joining our "Fruit Salat" challenge !

We had many wonderful entries and enjoyed seeing all your creations, in no particular order my TOP 3 are:

5. Izzy Scrap

Amazing coloring ! 



Like the blue and red color combi ! 

15. Teresa


I like the handmade frame and the yellow in the sentiment! 



Congratulations ! Please feel to grab the "Featured" badge from the sidebar for your blog.

AND please come back later to find out the topic for the new challenge.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for choosing my Red, White, & Blue Strawberry card as one of your top picks! I'm honored!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for choosing my card as one of the top picks and Congratulations to the other top picks !

    ReplyDelete