Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Little Red Wagon #30 - Birthday

It is another beautiful day here with high temps in the 30's! I think summer has officially arrived. It is also Little Red Wagon's 30th challenge. That is something to celebrate.

This week, my challenge is to create something in a birthday theme!

I created this birthday card, because I always seem to be running out of them. I apologize for the photo (I left my good camera at work).

I can't wait to see what everyone creates! Be sure to link up below and have fun!

12 comments:

  1. Beautiful Card! Love the Flowers! I am so excited to see what everyone comes up with!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely flowers. I can never have enough birthday cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Carolyn! 30th challenge, wowzers! Time flies....

    ReplyDelete
  4. great challenge girls. I love the DT work too. Lots of inspiration.



    Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am new to this challenge, love joining in.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful card!! I am always making birthday cards at the last minute, but this week, I made two for my stash. Thanks for the inspiration!!

    Hugs,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope my fairy birthday card fits in!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi

    This is my 1st time entering here. Hope to come back again soon xx Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just found you love your card this is one of my first challenges

    thankyou so much :)

    Janette

    ReplyDelete
  10. Perfect challenge.. had to have a little boys birthday card. Never can have enough.

    ReplyDelete