Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Challenge #41 - Summer Theme

Happy Wednesday! I hope everyone is enjoying their summer and taking the time to be out in the wonderful sunshine!  For this week's challenge I would like to see something done in a summer theme :)


I found this delicious watermelon image that I colored with my Copic Markers and paired it with some green gingham checked paper I had in my wagon.  A little bit of ribbon and a simple sentiment and now I have a fun summer themed card to give away!

I hope you join us this week!  I would love to see what you create:)  ~Joanne

15 comments:

  1. Great Challenge Joanne! Love the Card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for letting me join in. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great challenge, as summer will be gone before we know it. A nice bright card with the green gingham and red contrast.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous little watermelon card! Robin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for a great challenge and inspirational DT creations.
    Love Susan
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for another WONDERFUL challenge! Had a lot of fun with this, LOVE your card:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for another wonderful challenge! Blessings, Angie

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks for the summer theme challenge- with school staring in a few weeks I am holding on to summer with both hands and diggin' in my heels!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely fresh-looking watermelon card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great challenge - love the DT cards - I am adding the link to my card here while Mr Link is down - hope that is okay!

    http://lovelylindascraftcentral.blogspot.com/2010/08/ssic-making-lemonade.html

    Thanks for having me! {{{hugs}}}

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely card Joanne....mouthwatering!! Great challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous challenge!I'm adding my card here as Mr.Linky seems to be playing up.Hope this is OK.
    TFL
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete