Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Challenge #58 - Use a die cut

I have been so surprised just how fast this last month has gone!  We are at Wed already this week and it is time for another challenge at Little Red Wagon...  This week I would like to see everyone use some die cuts on thier project! 


I can not wait to see all the wonderful inspriation using die cuts that everyone comes up with this week!  Dont forget to check out what the other "Girlfriends" have created and to link up your projects! 

18 comments:

  1. Wow, this is such a great card!
    My project you can find here.

    Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love using my diecuts! Thanks for a nice challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great challenge and adorable card Av!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for a fun challenge, I love the mitten die!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute card love the mittens an colour combo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the challenge! Love the colors and details on your sample card...wow!!! Blessings, Angie

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is my first challenge with you, loved making this card :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the comment on my card - this was a fun challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glad I found your challenge!

    Tammylee

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great challenge and the perfect excuse to used my new Mariannes dies. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great challenge, so glad I could enter!
    Hugs,
    Marsha

    ReplyDelete
  12. First time for me to enter one of your challenges. I am so glad i was able to enter.

    happy crafting everyone and early christmas wishes to you all

    julie

    ReplyDelete
  13. I might be a bit late, but never mind!

    ReplyDelete