Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Challenge #117 - Winter Wonderland

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow! It is my turn to post the challenge this week and I chose the theme of Winter Wonderland! I want to see creations using a Winter theme :)


I made a fun little card using Frappe the Snowman stamp from Whipper Snapper Designs. Isn't he adorable? I used my Copic markers to color him in and then I had fun with some additional details like glitter and Liquid Applique!


So there you have it - my challenge and some inspiration. Why not join in the fun this week and link up your Winter themed creation below? We would love to see what you create ♥

Joanne


12 comments:

  1. your colour combo is so pretty. cute stamp

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet snowman! Love the Liquid Applique--nice touch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. First time visiting you but already know i'll be coming back because you have some real talent on your DT, love the work
    Andy
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the touch of that liquid tools, and that's card is super cute..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your WS image. Beautifully colored. I loved the DT entries.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun challenge... it is about time for us we just had real snow last night!
    Joanne, Wonderful, cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Please delete #18 I put the wrong link in there. Thank you. Joann

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for the great challenge! I really enjoyed it! Heather M

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love that snowman! Great work from the DT.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card!! I love the punch of red!

    Amanda C
    cricktncrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete