Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Challenge #124 - Lucky You!

It is the middle of March already and this weekend people all over the world will be celebrating St. Patrick's Day! With that in mind, my challenge for this week is to create something with a good luck symbol or the word 'luck' on it!


I decided to work with an adorable little image called Hillie from Lori Boyd. I colored her with my Copic markers and gave her a little shamrock to hold.

So, let's see your lucky creations this week! Be sure to link up below and may the luck of the Irish be with you!

Joanne xo

5 comments:

  1. Sweet girl Joanne! Fabulous colouring too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Joanne!
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Joanne! I need to get some Lori Boyd images!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute sample; thanks for the fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such an adorable inspiration card! Thank you for another fun challenge, Ladies!!

    ReplyDelete