Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Challenge # 170 - Jars!

Happy Wednesday!

 It's Rosanne here with this week's challenge and I don't know about you but I'm totally inspired by all the different ways people use jars, just search on Pinterest and you'll find hundreds.

 So I thought why not have a Little Red Wagon challenge featuring jars. It can be a diecut, stamp, patterned paper or even a decorated glass jar.

 I dug through my wagon and created a jar filled with buttons to place on my card:

So dig through your wagons and link up your creation below!

3 comments:

  1. Cute card! Thanks for this great challenge, I have wanted to use the jar cut from Doodlecharms for the last 3 years!! Carri~Abusybee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there,
    New to your blog, but caught it on the right week for the fill-your-jar challenge. Fun idea!

    ReplyDelete