Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Challenge #218 - New Beginnings!

Hi there, Jayne here wishing you a Happy New Year and a very warm welcome to our first challenge of 2014!

There's no denying the dedication of  the Little Red Wagon Girlfriends in bringing you this weeks challenge on January 1st no less.

It's quite fitting therefore that the theme I chose for this weeks challenge is 'New Beginnings'.

You might decide on a 'New Year' type of card, or 'New Home', 'New Job'.........I'm even allowing liberties in letting you create with that brand 'new' Scrappy item you acquired at Christmas!

The choice is yours as long as your creation has a connection to something 'New'.

I have a scrappy girlfriend in need of a 'New Baby' card so that's the route I chose.


I hope you'll get a chance to join in with our 'New' challenge this week, just remember to link up your creation below and we'll be stopping by to say 'Hi'.

The Girlfriends have a generous dose of inspiration for you of course, but unfortunately we are waving goodbye to two of our team........Regan and Tammy.......their creativity will be sadly missed around here!

Have a great week and I'll see you Tuesday for our Featured Faves,
Jayne.x.


6 comments:

  1. Happy New Year, Jayne! You have chosen the perfect challenge and I love your sweet card!
    Joanne xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year! I have 2 entries. please disregard #4. Wrong link. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New year!! just entered my first challenge of many to your site!! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Many thanks for challenge - my 'new' is a New Year Resolution. Happy New Year. Nicola x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just came across your challenge through Karen Dunbrook's blog. Perfect for my card I'm posting today! Loll

    ReplyDelete