Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Challenge # 264 - Layer it Up!

Hello everyone, it's Tracy here with this week's challenge.

I don't know about you, but where I am, winter is already upon us. The kids are heading to school in full snow gear and snow shovels are already getting a workout. With the chilly weather in mind, my challenge for you this week is to LAYER IT UP!

That's right crafty peeps, head to your stash and pull our your paper and lots of it. Grab your embellishments and get ready to load'em up! However you want to create your layers is up to you, but there is no CAS here this week!

For my layered card I used a sweet image from The Paper Nest Dolls called Elf Ellie. Add to that, card stock (black and red), pattern paper (Pebble Home for Christmas) and a number of fun embellishments and we are well layered!

I didn't officially count all of the layer, but there is a lot on the outside........


And more on the inside (Your Next Stamp Holiday Sentiments)!


Don't forget to check out the inspiration the that other Girlfriends are sharing. Link up your LAYER IT UP projects below and then stop back on Tuesday to check out the challenge features.

Stay warm and cozy while you craft and have a wonderful day.

Tracy

11 comments:

  1. I LOVE your card and all the layers. PERFECT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card!! I LOVE all the layers... Love3 all the papers! The flower and the pins.. Just fantastic!! Love it!! Thanks for another fun challenge!

    - Susan
    {Scrap A Thousand Words}
    Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges (DT Call Until Nov. 22nd)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these challenges. It helps use up the scraps.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE layers! Such a great challenge and this card is super adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. fun challenge and great inspiration as always!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love layers and the design team's cards are fabulous examples!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card! I love the layer challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just love the awsome layer challenge xx

    ReplyDelete