Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Challenge #272 - Frosty

I don't know what it is like in your part of the world, but here in Ontario it is really frosty!  With that in mind, my challenge this week is to create a card with a snow theme!

My inspiration card started with an adorable image from Mo's Digital Pencil called Valerie in Winter.


I colored it up using my Copic makers and the snowman was frosted using a combination of fine glitter and Sparkly Fluff.


I hope you decide to join in the challenge this week.  Simply create a frosty-themed card and then link it below.  We will be sure to visit your blog and you might even be one of our Featured picks next Tuesday! For more inspiration, be sure to stop by the DT Girlfriend's blogs which are listed on the side-bar - you won't be disappointed!

~ Joanne xo


4 comments:

  1. Joanne - this is absolutely darling! Love your snow effects too

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW gorgeous card, I love that image and it's colored beautifully!
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely challenge thank you so much for posting it and for showing us the amazing creations of your DT.

    Hugs to you Sue Pxxx

    ReplyDelete