Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Challenge #283 - Call the Vet

Hello Everyone!

It's time for Challenge #283 at Little Red Wagon.  It is my turn to choose this week's theme and I decided to go with a pretty popular trend - animals.  I am calling this week's challenge, CALL THE VET. But don't worry - no need for a doctor, just use an animal on your project.



I made my cute little bunny card with the Jelly Belly digital image from Whimsie Doodles. I colored him with Copic markers and added three mats to make him really stand out. I added a few enamel dots and gems to finish my card and give it a little dimension.

What animal will your project be showcasing?  We can't wait to see!  Be sure to join in the fun and share your project with us. And be sure to visit the other girlfriends' blogs to see what they have created to share with you.


Susie


5 comments:

  1. What an adorable inspiration piece, Susie !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely adorable!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Millie
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for a great challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely challenge, thank you so much for posting this.

    Hugs to you Sue Pxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hurry and get your project linked! Just 25 minutes to go!

    ReplyDelete