Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Red, White and Blue - Challenge 291

Hi All ....

It's time for our Challenge #291 at Little Red Wagon

This week, it was my turn to choose a theme and I was thinking Red, White and Blue, representing Memorial Day.  I realize it's passed, but show us what you have created as of today in a Red, White and Blue theme.  Can't wait to see what you guys come up with.

I just love this little girl sitting on the curb waiting for the Memorial Day parade to pass by ... She's from Mo's Digital Pencil and she's called "Waiting for the Parade".


 
I used Copics to color her and kept the back a little on the simpler side since I'd like to mail it to one of our servicemen or women as a Thank You for all they do.

Looking forward to seeing all the beautiful projects you create using Red, White and Blue - it doesn't have to be patriotic.

Make sure you hop over to the rest of the girlfriends to see what they've come up with for this challenge.

Blessings,

Collette
 

1 comment: