Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Little Red Wagon Challenge #315 - Happy Turkey Day!

Thanksgiving is one of my very most favorite Holidays. We have our dearest friends from California that always come for a visit on Thanksgiving. It is our family time with all the people in our lives that are so near and dear to our hearts. It truly is a time for us all to give thanks.

Now onto the challenge! This week I have picked anything with a turkey! If you don't have any turkey's that's ok too. You can do a Fall theme if you would like. I made a little candy box for my friend and added a little turkey from Whipper Snapper Stamps. I colored him with my Copic markers and added a little Gold Wink of Stella on the hat buckle.

So get creative! A card, a candy box, a Fall banner, anything you would like! If you need inspiration just check out what all the Girlfriends have done, they are amazing! I will post my top picks on Tuesday next week!

Happy Thanksgiving!
Donna





4 comments:

  1. Thank you for hosting another fun challenge. Super fun turkey treat!!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great creation Donna, I completely forgot to link up this am;(.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the fun challenge and fabulous treat box inspiration!

    ReplyDelete