Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Challenge 348 - Button It Up!

Hi everyone, Brenda here with the next challenge from the Little Red Wagon!  I LOVE buttons and can't wait to see them on your projects this week.  Real buttons, stamped buttons, faux buttons, they'll all work for this challenge.  Here's what I ended up with -




I find this card hilarious!  My love for buttons began a very long time ago when I would dig through my mom's button box.  Later, I started going to estate sales with an eye open for lace and buttons even before my scrapping/card making days.  At this point I have several boxes of buttons.  I'm looking for uses for all my treasures and what do I do?  I make buttons out of paper, dies and Glossy Accents!

I'm looking forward to seeing your wonderful creations.  If you need inspiration, check out what the Girlfriends have to share.  Next Tuesday I'll post my top picks!







3 comments:

  1. LOVE this...the vintage subject and pretty colors appeal to my button-lovin' heart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Brenda! Love your buttons you made too! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty card Brenda! Great challenge!

    ReplyDelete