Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Challenge #368 It's Embossable!

Hi Everyone!
It's another week here at Little Red Wagon and we have a new challenge up for you - It's Embossable!  For my card creation I used a swirl embossing folder and highlighted the embossing with  silver metallic chalk, just to make it pop a little bit. You can use either an ink or dry embossing method - LOTs of options here!  Add your creation to the link below and remember this challenge will end next Tuesday.
You can see what the girlfriends have created below. 
Have a wonderful week, I'll be back next Tuesday to make my selections.



3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card!! Fun challenge this week too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an elegant Christmas card, I love all of the shimmer!
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the fun challenge and lovely inspiration!

    ReplyDelete