Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Challenge # 382 - Down On The Farm!

Happy Wednesday, all!  This week the challenge is all about the farm.  So think farm animals, equipment (tractors, farm wagon etc.), crops, barns & other farm buildings, field scenes....so many to ideas to pick from!

This is what I did.....


Maybe not a realistic farm situation, not too many sheep riding scooters out there, but it certainly fits the theme.

If you'd like more inspiration be sure to check out the wonderful projects the Girlfriends have created. Then, head back here and link up.

Can't wait to see what you create!

**We're aware that some of you are having trouble with the Linky and we're sorry for the inconvenience! If you cannot add your make, please pop it into the comments instead. We have contacted InLinkz and they have suggested that if you have a problem with the Linky to contact them directly.  I know that's not much of a solution but I'm afraid that's all they've given us.**



10 comments:

  1. Eeeeeeek! A Sheep riding a scooter?!! Simply adorable!! Such a cute and fun card Jan, Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I noticed on another challenge blog their InLinkz wasn't working either. Their solution was to use a browser other than Internet Explorer. I logged into Foxfire, and it worked. Might give it a try here, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've tried in IE, Chrome, Safari and Microsoft Edge - still can't get it to work!

      Delete
  3. The linky is not working so please would you be able to add my entry: https://pippapblog.wordpress.com/2017/02/23/return-of-the-stamp-of-the-month-challenge-at-from-the-heart-stamps/

    Many thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The linky still isn't working for me - here is my entry for this week http://onionsandpaper.blogspot.co.uk/2017/02/greeting-sunrise.html
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  5. By the way, I tried to contact them about the linky issue, but to submit an error report you have to have an account, which I don't, sorry but I did try!
    Janr

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Arrrg....thanks for letting me know, Jane. Very silly of InLinkz to suggest that if you need to have an account. I'll look into it again.

      Delete
  6. LOVE the sheep on his scooter, Jan. Thanks for the fun challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. HI here is a link to my card. Inlinkz is still not working. http://car-d-elicious.blogspot.nl/2017/02/fairytale-challenge-163-use-your-first.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. InLinkz is down at moment so you can see my card HERE.
    Hugs, Maja

    ReplyDelete