Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Challenge 386 - It's Clear to Me

Happy Wednesday! It's time for another challenge at Little Red Wagon and I'm thrilled to be this week's hostess. I've chosen the theme "It's clear to me" and I'm asking that you pull out your transparency or acetate - or include a window - for your creation.


For my card, I went with some transparency for the front. I have to admit that Mandy (Happy Scrappin') taught this technique in a card class years ago - so the idea is all hers! The plane image is adhered to the front of the clouds whereas the sentiment is inside. However, because of the transparency, the sentiment can still be seen.


Be sure to check out the Link Up to see what the rest of the Girlfriends have created - and then link up your own "clear" project below! We can't wait to see what you create! 


2 comments:

  1. This is such a cute idea Kate (and Mandy!) I love using acetate on cards, I'm going to have to try this one too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card Kate! This was a fun challenge!

    ReplyDelete