Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Challenge #405 - Favourite Products

Hello Everyone

I'm happy to be hosting this week's Little Red Wagon Challenge #405.  The challenge I picked for the girlfriends and you all is "Favourite Product(s)/Company currently"! I want to see what your favourite product(s) are that you are using on your projects!!! 

Haha! I didn't use Lawn Fawn as I'm sure you all thought I would use :)  I used my Tim Holtz Distress Inks to create this background.  


Thanks and Happy Scrappin'! :)
Mandy


9 comments:

  1. There are so many favourites!!! Thanks for the challenge and inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, your card with the teddy is just too cute!!! Thanks for another fun challenge. This one is easy as I am always using my favorite products!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute image and gorgeous inky background!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So happy to play along with some of my favorite products.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These cards and the entire collection is so cute! i have to make some cards over the weekend! will be using some of these

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great challenge Mandy! Best Wishes my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow this was a really good post! you are super artsy and i love your style! your favorites really did become my favorites! Very good post

    ReplyDelete
  8. Crack Softwares
    Great tips and very easy to understand. This will definitely be very useful for me when I get a chance to start my blog.

    ReplyDelete