Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Top Picks Challenge #420 ~ Penguins and Polar Bears

Hi there.  Wow....it was a hard choice this week.  Your penguin and polar bear creations were all amazing and I enjoyed visiting each and every one of you.  So I chose one penguin card and one polar bear card that really stood out to me:

Darlene:


Angie:


And I couldn't help but add this as one of my top picks because we obviously have the same taste in stamps :)

Kuni:


Ladies, if you are featured here grab your button for your blog and enjoy.  Don't forget to join us again tomorrow where we will begin a brand new challenge.

Heather

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the shout out! AND for your fun challenges! Congrats everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for liking my card and for the fun challenge! Congratulations to all the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for chossing my card as Top Pick, i so happy and congrats to the other winners.
    Hugs
    Kuni

    ReplyDelete