Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Challenge #423 - Christmas Critters

Happy Wednesday, Friends! It's Kate here and I'm thrilled to be hosting this week's challenge: Christmas Critters. I'd like to see some Christmas Critters being showcased on your projects.


For my card, I chose to use Santa's favourite critters, his reindeer! You can use any sort of Christmas critter though. Perhaps a mouse peeking out of a Christmas stocking, or a cat wearing Santa's hat, or a pup wrapped in a string of Christmas lights. There are lots of fun images and die cuts out there so I hope you'll join along!

Please link up your project below. I look forward to seeing what you create!



5 comments:

  1. OMG How Super A-DEER-ABLE is your card!!! Santa is having a Parteeeee and spreading the Christmas Cheer!! You sure did one Super Outstanding creative job!! YOU SO ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh your Santa and Deer are sooo sweet, Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fabulous card - I just bought that sweet Set :-) Thank you for this fun Challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I was sure I had entered this challenge with my "Christmas Koala"... perhaps I did and you considered a koala with a santa hat not "Christmas" enough and removed my entry; if you did I am so sorry to inconvenience you by entering again. I struggle to find "Australian Christmas" images as our Christmas is slap bang in the middle of summer, so I hope you DO count my cute koala, but I will understand if you don't :-) Donna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Donna! I absolutely count koalas as cute critters!! Perhaps it was an issue with the linking tool itself as your project was not removed!! I'm glad you tried again!!

      Delete