Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Featured Luuurve Projects

So delighted that so many of you joined us this week!  I saw such wonderful makes I was having a really hard time narrowing down my picks.....but then I remember that that was the joy of having a "Featured" badge rather than a Top __, I didn't have to pick only a specific number, I could just show all my favourite faves!  So here they are....








I was totally feeling the love with these fantastic cards!  Ladies, feel free to grab the Featured badge for your blog.

And, I hope to see everyone back tomorrow for our next challenge!

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for choosing my card as Featured creation und congrats to the other winners.
    Hugs
    Kuni

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well how about that?! So pleased you picked my 'Woolly Ewe' card as a fav. There some's mighty stiff competition out there so that's an honor indeed. Thanks! – Paperesse

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for picking my card!! It was simple but I felt it was cute!

    Congrats ro all the other cards selected - what an amazing bunch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks so much for the honor of featuring my card! Congrats to all of the others for your fabulous creations too!

    ReplyDelete