Wednesday, September 5, 2018

Challenge #462 ~ Back to Basics

Hello there.  Today we begin a new challenge and I am your hostess.  My theme is BACK TO BASICS ~ I want to see projects that are clean and simple or contain one layer.  And remember, not just cards ~ any paper crafting project will do as long as it follows the theme.

You wouldn't know it by the weather we are having here but Fall is on the way and it is my favourite time of year.  My CAS card reflects it.


Now it's your turn.  Check out the link below from the other girlfriends and link up a one layer or CAS project of your own.  It will be fun for me to see what you do with my theme.

Enjoy your week.

Heather




2 comments:

  1. Your card is adorable, Heather! Fantastic coloring!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  2. A cute card Heather, thanks for the fun challenge!

    ReplyDelete