Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Leftovers # 474

It's Brenda here with another Little Red Wagon Challenge.  I thought since last week was Thanksgiving here in the US using our crafty "leftovers" might be a fun challenge.  I challenged myself to use things that were on my craft table.  I think if you use paper scraps from your stash, or an image you have previously stamped or printed or colored, it's a pretty open field, just let me know why you think it works for the challenge.

I have recently finished a couple of new releases.  As a result, my table is full of stamped images that are feeling very left out.  These guys were already paper pieced so here's how I put them to use -



I am looking forward to seeing your creations.  Remember we love looking at scrapbook pages, book markers, journal entries...you create it, I would love to see it.  We want your leftovers in any form!  Be sure to check out what the Girlfriends have made for our inspiration.

Hope you'll have time to join us!


No comments:

Post a Comment