Tuesday, December 18, 2018

Featured # 476 - Not just Black or White

Hi there ! 
Many thanks to all who participated in the last challenge. Unfortunately, there were not many (only 8 except the team). Maybe it's the pre-Christmas season or was it the Color Challenge ? Anyway. I really liked what I saw - you´ve been very creative. Because of the low participation I decided this week only for ONE top pick:

Vicki-CCT560-ADU-embossing

I fell in love with this card because it looks so elegant with the gold/black and white !


Congratulations, Vicki! Don´t miss to grab our Badge from the sidebar to add on your blog.

2 comments:

  1. Wow!! I am truly honoed to have my card picked among the 8 entires!! Thank you so much and I enjoy your challenges! Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Vicki - it really catched my eye.

    Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

    ReplyDelete