Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Mahalo Nui Loa Featured Projects

First, mahalo nui loa to all who joined us in the challenge last week.  All the projects were wonderful and creative and deserving of much thanks.  Second, I'm sorry this post is so late!  I'll admit, I procrastinated and then something came up but the real kicker was that our power went out!  It didn't come back on until after I was asleep (of course I woke up when all the lights that hadn't been turned off went on).  So here are three standout cards I have chosen -




I loved every one of these cards.  Please feel free to add the Featured badge from the sidebar to your blog.  I hope everyone will join us for Kate's new challenge!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for showcasing my card. Congratulations to Tenia and Bunny xx

    ReplyDelete