Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Challenge # 488 - Boyz II Men

Happy Wednesday, all.  This week the challenge is all about things masculine...anything for boys to men!  And remember, it doesn't have to be a card, we'd love to see your scrapbook layout, bookmark, tag, altered item, pocket page...any papercraft goes!

This is what I did....


If you'd like more inspiration be sure to check out the wonderful projects the Girlfriends have created. Then, head back here and link up.

Can't wait to see what you create!





2 comments:

  1. Augh! I just made a masculine birthday card for my cousin 2 days ago!!! Maybe I can work ahead for a b-I-l...but I'll work it out. I haven't participated for awhile so I'd like to get creative for this week's LRW challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrific manly card, Jan! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete