Wednesday, July 17, 2019

Challenge # 506 - Sew/Stitch it !

Hi there, it´s Wednesday and time for a brand new Challenge at Little Red Wagon. It's me, Imke - I am your hostess this week and I hope you like my play on words:

" SEW/STITCH it ! "

So, bring out your sewing machines, needle and thread or just a pen to draw a stitch. I'm curious what you make out of it.


And this is my take of it:



Now it's your turn, please link up your project below ! I'm looking forward to seeing your projects and visiting you on your blogs.


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

1 comment:

  1. Merci pour ce nouveau challenge et la belle inspiration de la DT.
    Je tente ma chance.
    Bises.
    MaryannG

    Thank you for this new challenge and the beautiful inspiration of the DT.
    I try my luck.
    Hugs.

    ReplyDelete