Wednesday, August 7, 2019

Little Red Wagon #509 - Happy Book Lovers Day

I'm probably the first one to wish you a Happy Book Lovers Day (which is officially August 9th).  I felt it fitting to fashion our challenge this week around another rather obscure holiday.  This week I would like for you to share a creation that has been inspired by a favorite book or (addendum as I should have read what my challenge was and not just assumed I knew what I was talking about) it should have a focus on words.  Here's my little raccoon card which was inspired by the book Rascal, written by Sterling North and does have the word Thankful on it -


You don't have to remember any details about the book, you don't even have to have read it.   I think I read this one in 6th or 7th grade and simply remember I really liked it.  I would love to hear what book inspired your creation.

It goes without saying, we would love to have you join us this week.  Hopefully the topic is pretty wide open and we will see old friends and new alike joining us.  The Girlfriend's will be sharing their wonderful creations, except maybe Doni, she may well be reading a book instead.  We do continue to pray for her speedy recovery.  Hope to see your creations!

Big appologies to the Girlfriends!!!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

No comments:

Post a Comment