Wednesday, September 4, 2019

Challenge # 513 - Nice & Clean!

Happy Wednesday, all!  I hope everyone is enjoying the first bit of September.  This week the challenge is "Nice & Clean" which just means that we'd like to see clean cards...so think clean lines, minimal embellishments, not a lot of bulk, nothing too busy, not too technique heavy, no fancy folds etc.  Another way to describe it would be CAS but without the simple part.  No "white" space needed.  (That said, CAS projects would certainly fit the challenge too!)  I hope that makes sense to everyone! And remember, we're not just about cards....you could make a bookmark, layout, pocket page, altered item, tag - any papercraft goes!

This is what I did....


As you can see, I've got clean lines, no embellishments, not too many layers and an fairly simply (but definitely adorable) panda enjoying his flower.  Nothing complicated here.

If you want more inspiration be sure to check out what the Girlfriends have made.  Then head on back here and link up your digi project.

Can't wait to see what you create!


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

2 comments:

  1. Nice and clean is not usually my style but I welcomed this challenge today!I love your panda!

    ReplyDelete