Wednesday, November 20, 2019

#524 - You Say It's Your Birthday!

Wednesday is the day for a new Little Red Wagon challenge and today also happen's to be my son's 29th birthday (for the first time =). I thought that made it perfect to challenge you to share your birthday cards/creations this week.

I dusted off my Cameo and made this card for him -


If you want more inspiration be sure to check out what the Girlfriends have made. Then head on back here and link up your project.



You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

3 comments:

  1. Super cute card! Love the six pack!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea! ...and what a coincidence, my son celebrated his 29th birthday on the 18th.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an awesome male card Brenda, thanks for the inspiration and the fun challenge!

    ReplyDelete