Wednesday, February 19, 2020

Challenge #538 - Featured Projects

First of all, I apologize that this post is a few hours late. There was still a bit of time left in the challenge when I went to select the featured projects and then, well, things simply slipped my mind! I woke with a start realizing that I'd forgotten the post and quickly got to work!

I was delighted that so many joined our Wild One challenge! I had such fun admiring all the wonderful entries. Here are a few that especially caught my eye.





Congratulations, Crafters! Please remember to grab your badge from the sidebar to post on your blogs.

Imke has already posted our latest challenge so please join in the fun again!

2 comments:

  1. Adorable critter projects! Thanks for including my card this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for featuring my project. I feel very honoured to see it with those other gorgeous picks. And of course thank you very much for your kind comments and for hosting these very fun challenges.
    Kind regards from stempelfrida

    ReplyDelete