Wednesday, October 14, 2020

Featured Projects for Challenge #570

 Well, I guess sports were not on the list this week.  I'm going to blame it on the fact that COVID 19 has made it so difficult to participate in sports or even watch sports.  But you do have to admit, the cards on this linky are all fabulous.  Thanks so much for playing along with us this week, Nick.  Here is her wonderful card featuring skiing and a darling new image from All Dressed Up -


-

Nick be sure to grab your "Featured" banner from the side bar and thanks so much for playing along with us at Little Red Wagon Challenge.  We have a new challenge coming up that I think you are going like, stay tuned!


1 comment:

  1. Oh, thank you so much! I nearly thought Covid had the opposite effect, I think I see and meet so many people outside doing all kind of workout activities.

    ReplyDelete