Wednesday, April 14, 2021

Challenge #597 - In the Air Tonight

It's a bird! It's a plane! It's Superman - or anything else that you might find in the air! This week's challenge is "In the Air Tonight" as I continue with my 80s classics challenge themes this year. I'm looking for anything that you might find in the air - from flying insects to balloons to birds, clouds, rainbows or planes. Or kites. Or UFOs. I'm even happy to see laundry hanging (as long as I don't have to fold it and put it away). 

For my "In the Air Tonight" project, I used two hot air balloons on a cloudy background. Any sort of crafting project is welcome. While I've made a card, you're welcome to create a scrapbook page, an item of home decor, some packaging, etc.  Once you've got your project completed, take a photo and link it up below. I can't wait to see what you create!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

No comments:

Post a Comment