Wednesday, July 21, 2021

Little Red Wagon Challenge #611 - Stay Cool

Hi friends, Brenda here today with a new challenge for you.  I certainly hope everyone is enjoying summer.  I know it has been an unusually hot one for many places (for those of you who are dealing with winter right now, maybe this challenge will warm you up a bit).  With that in mind I would love to see  you create a project depicting how you Stay Cool.  I am thinking things like fans, cool drinks, pools, ocean, ice cream  or anything else along those lines.  Keep in mind you don't have to make a card to enter.  We love scrapbook pages, art journals, book marks, tags...it's pretty wide open.

Here's my card, I created a beach/ocean scene because my favorite way to cool off is to take a dip in the ocean.


Can't wait to see what you create.  I hope you'll stop in to see what the Girlfriends have created, they are sure to inspire you!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

No comments:

Post a Comment