Wednesday, September 29, 2021

Little Red Wagon #621 - Old MacDonald's Farm


Hello LRW friends!  It's Brenda and I'm up this week with a new challenge.  I thought it would be fun to see creations with animals from Old Mac Donald's farm.  I'm hoping to see pigs, horses, cows, chickens (even tho we all know they are birds), and goats to name a few examples.  

Just a reminder, when I say creations, that means pretty much anything that involves paper crafting.  We would love to see your scrapbook pages, your journals, etc.

Here's what happened for me -



I used a stamp set from My Favorite Things, along with stencils and dies from several companies.  This "herd" looks like they are ready for a party!  We would love to have you join our party this week.  Be sure to take a look at the wonderful inspiration the girlfriends have for you.  Looking forward to seeing your creations!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

No comments:

Post a Comment