Tuesday, November 23, 2021

Challenge # 628 - Featured Projects

Wow, lots of fabulous projects you all created this week . As you can see, it can design a lot without patterned paper. I am very excited about all your projects ! These particularly caught my eye:

25.Roberta


I think this Lady is great ! 


 

Cute little Panda and i like the color combination.





The background is amazing and the butterfly with the touch of color  - just great.




Like the clear lines and colors.


Congratulations ! Please be sure to grab our badge from the sidebar. Remember to come back for our latest challenge !


2 comments:

  1. Woohoo thank you for picking my card as a winner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for choosing my card! Life has been hectic and I just saw this now.

    ReplyDelete