Wednesday, January 26, 2022

Challenge #638 - A Hard Day's Night

Happy Wednesday from cold and snowy Ontario, Canada! We actually had such a snowstorm last week that schools and many businesses (stores, restaurants, shopping centres) had to close for the day. However, for the most part, work goes on.

This year, I'm focusing on Beatles' hits as inspiration for my challenge themes. I've chosen "A Hard Day's Night" from the Beatles' 1964 album with the same name. I'm looking for anything work related - professions, tools, office decor, etc.

For my project today, I'm sharing a Happy Planner layout for my work planner. There's still a lot of space as I have a lot to add each week! Still, it's nice to have some colour and joy added to my list of work to do!

Please link up your "A Hard Day's Night" (work-themed) project. I can't wait to see what you create!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

1 comment: