Wednesday, May 11, 2022

Challenge #653 - Make It Bloom

I'm hoping this is a very timely challenge, I know the mainland US and even in Hawaii we have had plenty of April and May showers.  With all this precious rain, plenty of flowers are blooming, so that is my challenge for you this week.  Quite simply I would love for you to "Make It Bloom" by using flowers on/in your creations.  Here's what I did -



I used a new stamp set from Colorado Craft Company and some cut files from the Silhouette Design Store to create this card which is just full of flowers and a cute little mousey. 

Please link up your projects below and keep in mind, can be a paper craft besides cards!  We would love to have you join us this week.

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

No comments:

Post a Comment