Wednesday, August 10, 2022

Challenge #666 - Here Comes the Sun

 Welcome to Challenge #666 here at Little Red Wagon. Still using the Beatles as my inspiration for this year's challenges, this week's theme is "Here Comes the Sun". I have to admit that I am a little bit superstitious about the number of this week's challenge but, given the extreme heat across the globe right now - and the fact that we are featuring suns, perhaps it's fitting after all!



I created a cloudy grey background brightened by a rainbow and a sun. How will you use a sun on your project? For ideas and inspiration, check out the Girlfriends' projects below. Don't forget to link up yourself! I can't wait to see your sunny creations! 

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the challenge. Lovely work by the design team.

    ReplyDelete