Wednesday, October 26, 2022

Challenge #677 - Make It With Ribbons

I have the honor of hostessing over at Little Red Wagon this week. I donʻt know about you but I have a real thing for ribbon (and buttons). Iʻm not sure why, but I simply cannot pass it up, especially when it is a rescue ribbon like this one. I would like to challenge you this week to create something that includes ribbon.  Hereʻs how I saved this little bit of peachy ribbon -


I would really love to see how you like to use ribbons on your creations.  Remember, we love seeing things other than cards...scrapbook pages, bookmarks, gift boxes/bags to name a few.  If you need a few ideas, be sure to check out the Girlfriends creations.  Then head back here to link up your own.

Canʻt wait to see what you create!


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

No comments:

Post a Comment