Wednesday, January 11, 2023

Challenge # 687 Baby it's cold outside!

Today it is my turn to choose the topic at Little Red Wagon. I chose "Baby it's cold outside" and I would like to see anything winter!  Hopefully that give you lots of ideas to choose from. Here's what I did:


I used a stamp from Stampendous ...from 2009 , an oldie but a goodie!



The background was created with a die from Hello Bluebird.  The added snowflakes were from a die from Obsession Impression.

I hope you have fun with this challenge.

hugs,

Doni

 

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

5 comments:

  1. https://ingeniousinkling.typepad.com/ingenious_inkling/2023/01/woodblock-wednesday.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for choosing my card as one of the featured cards. Congratulations to the other winners. Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the challenge. Lovely work by the design team.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great challenge idea for this time of year! Thank you for the inspiration! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete