Tuesday, April 11, 2023

Challenge # 699 - Featured Projects

Awesome, we had almost 50 entries ! Most of you have chosen Spring. Admittedly, with the Easter weekend in between, I expected that. It wasn't easy to choose, but these are my favorites in no particular order:

13. Arlene

One of the fall cards: I fell in love with the colors and leaves - perfect for fall


18. Blankina


These bunnies are so cute and the coloring is amazing


37. Christy


Wonderful shape card and respect for all those tiny parts on it


Congrats to the TOP Picks above and to everyone who participated as well. You are all winners, albeit without a special honor.

Please feel free to grab the "Featured Badge" for your blog. I hope you come back tomorrow to check out the new challenge.






1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for featuring my card , congrats to all hugs Blankina

    ReplyDelete