Wednesday, July 5, 2023

Challenge #712 - Seven Seas of Rhye (Beach theme)

It's beach time at Little Red Wagon this week and we're listening to another Queen song to inspire our creativity - Seven Seas of Rhye! The song ends with, "I do like to be beside the seaside" which is what led me to narrow down our weekly theme to a beach one. If your project has anything to do with a beach, we'd love for you to link below!

For my card, I have included some playful otters at the sandy beach of a river.

The Girlfriends will be linking their projects below, each marked with DT (Design Team). Feel free to check out their creations to inspire you - and perhaps leave them a cheerful comment as you do!

I'm looking forward to visiting your blogs to see your beach creations - any sort of paper craft will do!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

No comments:

Post a Comment