Wednesday, October 4, 2023

Challenge #725 - Fall Colors

Fall is one of my favorite seasons.  I think the reason is the beautiful display of colors nature puts on.  I love the golds, yellows, oranges, reds and purples that are so often seen.  This weeks challenge is to use primarily fall colors when making your creations.

As you can see, I have used yellow, orange, brown and a bit of purple  The base of the card is a gold metallic that is unfortunately giving off a holographic look in the photo.


Iʻm looking forward to seeing your fall color combinations, so I do hope youʻll link up below.  Remember we love seeing paper crafts other than cards too.  As always, the Girlfriends will be playing along and their creations are always amazing.  Be sure to stop by their blogs and leave them a little love.

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

No comments:

Post a Comment