Wednesday, April 10, 2024

Challenge #751 - Photograph

Our newest Little Red Wagon Challenge is Photograph - a challenge inspired by the Def Leppard song of the same name. I'm looking for projects inspired by a photograph, so pretty much anything goes. Please do include the photograph in your post/with your project as it's always fun to see the direction the mind can take.

My daffs are blooming and, this time of year, I take a lot of photos of them. I decided to use one of those photos to inspire me. 

Now it's your turn to be inspired by the photograph of your choice! For more inspiration, check out the Girlfriends (DT) projects listed below!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

1 comment:

  1. I wasn't expecting a challenge inspired by a Def Leppard song Kate but we must go where the muse leads us!! Love how you were inspired by the daffodils in your garden. Vicky x

    ReplyDelete