Wednesday, July 31, 2024

Challenge # 767 - Christmas in July

Hello and welcome back to a brand new challenge. It's me, Imke and I have this theme for you this week:

"Christmas in July"

Of course, this theme cannot be missed in July, right? I know many of you work on Christmas cards all year long - just like me. Most of the time you don't manage to make all the ones you need, but you have a few in stock. I made two cards with one image in different colors. The other you can see on my blog.



I'm looking forward to your projects. And don´t forget, you can link to anything that fits the topic - not just cards. Link your project below using the Linkytool. And take a look at the works of my girlfriends. They are linked with a "DT" in the name.


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

1 comment: