Wednesday, August 21, 2024

#770 - Put It in Neutral

It's past time for a new challenge at Little Red Wagon.  This week, it's me, Brenda, asking to see your projects created with primarily neutral colors.  Neutral colors are considered to be "muted shades that appear to lack color".  Examples of neutrals are beige, taupe, gray, cream, brown, black and white.  A little color is good since neutrals complement primary and secondary colors.  As you can see, I've gone with gray, which right now is my favorite neutral.

The sentiment on this card seems very fitting today.  My apologies for being late  I'm going to blame it on all the sawdust I've been inhaling lately...actually I just got distracted and forgot.

I do hope you will still join us this week.  Remember, we love seeing all your paper projects, not just cards.  I look forward to seeing your creations.  Please drop in to see what the Girlfriends have creating if you haven't already.  I know I can't wait to see what they have created.

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

No comments:

Post a Comment