Wednesday, September 4, 2024

Challenge # 772 - Sympathy

 Hello and welcome back to a brand new challenge. It's me, Imke and I have this theme for you this week:

"Sympathy"

Dying is part of life. Unfortunately the older I get, the more often I need a condolence card. I think a bit of color is always good - but still stylish and appropriate for the occasion. Translated, the saying means: Mourning is loving remembering.

I'm excited to see what you make of it. Sympathy cards are different in every country.



And don´t forget, you can link to anything that fits the topic - not just cards. Link your project below using the Linkytool. And take a look at the works of my girlfriends. They are linked with a "DT" in the name.


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

No comments:

Post a Comment