Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Challenge # 15 - Red with Bling!!!

Its Wednesday and time for another Little Red Wagon challenge! And its my turn to set the challenge! Since Valentines Day is almost here my challenge is to use red and bling on your creation. The bling can be glitter, stickles, rhinestones, anything that sparkles!

Here's what I created:



I used a glittered acetate sentiment then added some rhinestones for more sparkle. And of course, red polka dotted paper.

Here's a better look at the bling!


Be sure to check what the girlfriends created too!

We're loving all the creations we've been seeing so please leave us a link with your project!! ~Rosanne


9 comments:

  1. oh... great Challenge Rosanne! Love the card and all its sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful girl... I will link mine up shortly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it Roseanne..I will get mine posted today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I have to try this!

    What a beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Joanne for the easel card inspiration...tried one myself...fun and so easy...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so glad I found your challenge blog - this is my first time playing - I look forward to participating in the future!

    http://create-with-joy.blogspot.com/2010/02/sophisticated-valentines-atc.html

    Hugs
    Ramona
    http://create-with-joy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a fab card love the LOVE so sparkly
    first time player for the challenge so here goes -
    gonna have to try an easel card they look so cool
    http://glittergluetoo.blogspot.com/2010/02/red-hot-love.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute samples, sorry my card is a little late!

    Have a fun weekend ~ Hugs & Smiles, Jennifer :)

    ReplyDelete